We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Mern Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Mern Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Mern Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Mern Stack Developer Requirements:
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages like Nodejs, Expressjs, LoopBack.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Require Experience – 0-1 year +
Availability – Urgent
Roles And Responsibilities –
- Responsible for Online Bidding on Upwork, Guru, Freelancer etc.
- Experience with a Lead generator, Calling, Drafting of proposals, Client interaction, Negotiation,
- Use social media well to generate sales leads.
- Follow up, negotiate and convert the client
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to attract and retain customers
- Proposal writing, keeping follow ups, requirement gathering, communication link between the development team & clients.
- Setup portfolio on websites and get projects through these websites and should be comfortable in client interaction.
- Any Graduate/under-graduate/B.TECH/BBA/MBA/M.TECH.
- Understanding of general IT outsourcing business
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Hands on experience with MS Office tools.
- Eager to leans about new technologies
- Weekends off
- letter of recommendation
- job offer after completion of internship.
Psiborg is an IoT company, where we provide end-to-end IoT solutions, which includes consulting, device engineering, cloud and mobile application development, data analytics, and support & maintenance, making us a one -stop solution for all the development needs.
We are specialized in hardware development, connectivity protocols, security, device management,optimized computing and power consumption, AI at the edge, and complete software for IoT end points and gateways
We are focused on designing and developing a range of smart products
and industry solutions with deep customer insights and end user inputs.We are delivering our solutions with success stories across different sectors:-
1- Home Security
2- SoS devices
3-Automotive Embedded devices
4-Telematics and Fleet management
5-Industrial Internet of Things
8- Networking DevicesOur solutions help clients accelerate innovation, increase productivity, reduce cost, and optimize asset utilization.