We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer to execute complete embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems.
• Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems.
• Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Embedded Application Development using Embedded C, for popular MCUs / SoCs like TI, ST, Microchip and other ARM based MCUs.
• The candidate will get to work on various technologies like GSM, LTE-M, NB-IoT, WiFi, Bluetooth, LPWAN, MQTT, ZigBee, proprietary Sub 1 Ghz.
• Ability to adapt with compilers, tools chains and IDE’s like Code Composer Studio, Keil uVision, MPLABX etc.
• Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
• Embedded application design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems (RTOS) like TI-RTOS, FreeRTOS etc.
• Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and datasheets for components.
• Strong documentation and writing skills.